The suggested donation for baptism is $50 per child. This is a non-refundable donation, which will be collected just before completing the registration process. To begin your process, please read the following requirements and then stop by the Parish Office to fill out a registration form.
- Living a life in harmony with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church
- Have Received the Sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist
- Participate at Mass on Sundays and Holy Days
- Living their Catholic Christian vocation as a chaste single person or as a person validly married in the Catholic Church
- Is 16 years of age or older
- Promises to give spiritual support to the person they are sponsoring
The parents and godparents will need to attend a Pre-Baptismal class prior to the date of the Baptism. You will receive more information about this at the time of registration. If you have any questions, contact the parish office.